Our next generation of stab resistant body armour not only provides protection against knife attacks and stabbings but now affords protection from spikes, improvised weapons and blunt force trauma.
All officially tested and certified in accordance with international standards.
Our body armour mitigates risks according to our collective experience of over 100 years within security, police, armed forces and corrections, as well as the evolving challenges faced by front-line officers today.
Fitting our Body Armour
Features & Benefits
- Ultra Lightweight
- Protects all the vital organs
- Ergonomically cast for comfort and fit
- Redesigned for quick donning
- Will not degrade unlike other body armour materials
- Improved, advanced materials that will withstand impact from today's realistic threats
- Zipless design to avoid risk of removal and central weak point.
- For wide fit covers, please go up a size.
As part of our commitment to integrity and ensuring that you can purchase body armour with confidence, please see copies of our current certifications below. These certifications are essential in making sure that your body armour meets challenges set by an increasingly uncertain world.
CAST certification - KR1 (Knife) Protecting from single edged weapons from kitchen knives to machetes and beyond.
CAST certification - SP1 (Spike) Protecting from makeshift 'shivs', such as sharpened screwdrivers, and doubled edged weapons including flip knives; not currently protected by armour only offering KR1.
VPAM certification - W5 (Blunt Force) Blunt force trauma is the highest cause of injury faced by frontline personnel, our armour protects up to 100 joules of impact from weapons including metal pipes, baseball bats, and crowbars.